Wednesday, July 1, 2009

REIGN OF THE NECROMANCER KINGS!

After finshing the artwork post late last night, I did my usual rounds of the internet prior to bedtime. I was genuinely surprised to discover that I managed to win the 'Best Old School Dungeon' category of ChattyDM's One Page Dungeon Contest.

I could not be happier with this result. For easier perusal of the one page dungeon entry, you may view it here, or click the picture above. It also means that Ungoth will make an appearance in his own Adventure, Dungeons & Danger module, Reign of the Necromancer Kings. I am also seriously considering adopting Ungoth as the charismatic 'faceman' for Sagawork Studios: Who better than a thousand-year-old Necromancer King who seeks to claim the world as his own?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter